Allergy Friendly Banana Bread Pancakes
Author: Adventures with Allergies
Recipe type: Breakfast
Banana Bread Pancakes- Free of Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, & Tree Nuts
- 2 cups Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Soy Butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2-3 Bananas (Very Ripe are easier to work with)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add in the melted soy butter, water, and mashed bananas
- Heat Griddle or Skillet to about 350 degrees
- Pour mixture onto heated griddle to make desired size pancakes.
- Use with your favorite syrup!
- Easy Bisquick Pancake Recipe Substitution that is Dairy, Egg, Peanut, and Tree Nut FREE My kids love to eat pancakes in the mornings on...
- Dairy, Egg, & Tree Nut Free Blueberry Cake I went to my freezer the other day and found...
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread Recipe Here is a recipe for Banana Bread that is kid...
- Dairy, Egg, & Tree Nut Free Sandcastle Birthday Cake Last week was my daughters 5th Birthday!! Being that both...
- Dairy Free, Egg Free Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Topping Print Dairy Free, Egg Free Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon-Brown Sugar...