Allergy Friendly Easter Sugar Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
This is a great sugar cookie recipe for kids with food allergies!
- ¾ cup Earths Balance Dairy Free butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 6 tablespoons applesauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour (I used wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for at least an hour (if you are in a hurry you can place in freezer for about 15-20 minutes)
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut into your desired shapes.
- Bake cookies in oven for 6-8 minutes at 400 degrees.
This recipe is Peanut, Treenut, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, & Shellfish Free!
- cookie dough
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread Recipe Here is a recipe for Banana Bread that is kid...
- Easy Bisquick Pancake Recipe Substitution that is Dairy, Egg, Peanut, and Tree Nut FREE My kids love to eat pancakes in the mornings on...
- Looking for help with creating Allergy Free Menu’s for your Family?? Are you too busy to sit down and create a...
- How to survive Holiday Dinners with Food Allergies If you are like me, you may begin to dread...