Here is the recipe that I use to make No Bake Cookies! My kids love the taste of these and they are Tree nut, Peanut, Dairy, & Egg FREE!!
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup water
- ½ dairy free butter (I use Earth Balance)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup soy butter ( I use Wowbutter)
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a large saucepan, combine the cocoa, sugar, water, and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir while it is heating.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add in the soy butter, oats, and vanilla.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto aluminum foil or waxed paper to cool and harden.
- Let cookies harden for at least an hour.
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread Recipe Here is a recipe for Banana Bread that is kid...
- Soy Butter Creme Filled Cookies My son has a Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy so we exchange...
- Allergy Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Here is a Great Recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!...
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Print Allergy Friendly Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Author: Adventures with Allergies...
- Allergy Free Football Sugar Cookies with Icing Here is my favorite Sugar Cookie recipe and Frosting Recipe...